The Zanshuri Iota audio visual PC is currently our smallest computer. It is less than a quarter of the size of an Intel NUC computer yet features similar components and ships as standard with Linux or Windows 10 installed. This is a full capability desktop PC which plugs into any HDMI display, converting your projector, television or any HDMI ready display into a fully capable Intel computer. Perfect for audio/visual or digital signage purposes.
The Zanshuri Iota uses minimal electricity and is supplied with a power supply which is similar in size to that used to charge the average mobile phone. It is designed to take up zero floor or desk space for environments where space is at a premium, whilst offering Kensington lock security, full desktop computing password protection capability and of course due to the small size of the unit, it can be hidden behind any display, out of sight of the end user, thus making it ideal for use in public kiosks, healthcare, education suites and many more environments.
- Intel x5 Quad Core 64-bit CPU SOC
- 32 GB onboard storage expandable to 160GB using micro SD
- Windows 10 installed, Ubuntu Linux LTS operating system optional
- Sub 4 watt D.C power consumption
- 4k and Full HD media compatibility
- 4 to 64 GB RAM, USB3, USB2 ports.
- 15 watt PSU supplied with global adapters
- Free remote virtual keyboard and trackpad app available online and mobile
- Dual band a/c class WiFi as standard with integrated antennae
- Bluetooth compatible as standard
- 2 year RTB warranty and Zanshuri Lifetime support