This impressively tiny, totally silent desktop solution allows the user to experience a fast computing environment, safe in the knowledge that their system uses minimal resources and energy. This system uses a low voltage power supply to deliver stunning performance and is capable of running on a DC power source and using as little as 0.5 watts in low-power state.
On a standard 110 or 240 volt AC supply (12 vdc compatible also), these systems operate at less than 8.5 watts while powered on. The Epsilon system is supplied with a significant number of ports and is 4K video ready. It can also be reconfigured as a thin-client in which position it uses less than 4 watts at the desktop.
This combined with wide storage options ensures the Zanshuri Epsilon PC sets a new standard for performance in ultra-efficient small form factor computing. Welcome to the future!
- 240 GB to 4000 GB (4TB) solid state storage
- Sub 8 watt power consumption in thin client mode
- Intel CPU and Mini-ITX Motherboard based design
- 8 GB to 256 GB DDR4 RAM configurations
- Optional WiFi and WiDi technology
- Graphics output options : D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
- Built-in Intel® latest generation graphics, DirectX, Pixel Shader
- 1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- 2 SATA3, 2 SATA2, 4 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear), 4 USB 2.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Optional Print Port Header or 1 x COM Port Header