The Zanshuri Gamma server system is a revelation in efficient server class technology. Outperforming much of the Xeon e3 and e5 range by a factor of two, this system marries power with efficiency in a way never seen before.
Within the dimensions of a small DVD player, you find a full-spec Intel Xeon server system capable of running for extended periods of time whilst using minimal energy. Welcome to the future of server technology, today.
Build your Zanshuri Gamma Server here.
Slim-line small form factor (SFF) case design
ECC DDR4 RDIMM and Intel Xeon or low TDP iX Core processors supported
Rackmount, pedestal or desktop options
TB/PB storage = massive data handling capability
- On-board PCIe expansion options
- Up to 12 TB RAM capable – GB allocations on request
- Quad 2.5” SSD/HDD standard capability (expansion options available)
- Quad Dual 1GBase-T and 10, 25 and 40 Gbase-T ethernet or SFP+ LAN
- Multi-core processing with intelligent redundant cooling
- Fanless design optional using Xeon-D / specific core processor allocation
- Front mounted power and reset hardware buttons
- Full KVM-over-IP power-cycle remote management (dedicated NIC)
- Standard functional power consumption of 90 watts